1. Information Collection and Use
1.1 How we collect your data
When you visit our websites or use our services, we collect personal data. We collect data in the following ways:
- Website/API sign up: When you sign up for a new account, we might ask you to provide personal data to us. We ask for your contact information and may ask for your billing information when you sign up for a free product, paid product, trial product, contact us with questions or request support. You don’t have to provide us with personal data, but some parts of our websites or services may not work;
- Automatic collection: When you visit our website or use our services, we collect information like IP address, device type and browser information. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you loaded and which links you clicked on. This information is used to help us understand how you are using our websites and services in order to improve user experience. Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Agenda: In order to sync appointments from
an to a google agenda we need to make a connection between both. In here
we collect the date-time, name and location of those appointments. You
always have to give Toolmaster access to sync the agenda according to the Google
- Third parties: We might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to improve our services and to validate the personal data you provide. We may also use third party services such as Google Analytics, which collects information about your interaction with our websites and services, allowing us to provide better user experience.
1.2 How we use your data
The collected personal data will be used in a number of ways:
a) To communicate with you. This includes:
- Providing you with information you have requested from us or information we are required to send to you;
- Operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services;
- Marketing communications in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- Asking you for feedback or to take part in any survey we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with);
- Billing and collecting money owed to us by you.
b) To support you. This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email, phone or otherwise;
c) To enhance our websites and services and develop new ones. By tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services, we can keep improving by carrying out technical analysis of your data;
e) To market to you. We may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms;
f) To give you more relevant results when searching for events; and
g) Any other way when we have your consent.
The credit card information will be solely used to collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
We will keep confidential any confidential information you provide to us and will not disclose it to anyone other than our employees, officers, agents, consultants or subcontractors unless we are required to do so by law or regulatory authority.
1.3 How we can share your data
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site or Service;
- Business Partners: We may share your Personal Data with our channel partners to fulfill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and our customer’s users with information about Toolmaster. Toolmaster does not control how a business partner may use your Personal Data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Data collected in these circumstances.
- Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes: We may share your Personal Data when we believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the website or service and to defend or exercise our legal rights. We may also disclose your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by Toolmaster.
2. International Data Transfers
Your data may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country you live in, such as to the United States, where our data hosting provider’s servers are located. These countries may have laws different to what you are used to. We put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected when we disclose personal data to a third party in another country.
For individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA), this means that your data may be transferred outside of the EEA. Where your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, it will only be transferred to countries that have been identified as providing adequate protection for EEA data, or to a third party where we have approved transfer mechanisms in place to protect your personal data.
Your personal data is a security priority for us. We are committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to make sure that happens.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
We will retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we will make sure it is deleted or anonymized.
5. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. We will not pass on your data to third parties. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact us so that we may consider your request in accordance with applicable law:
a) Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time;
b) Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us;
c) Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you;
d) Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Toolmaster stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications;
e) Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data.
6. User Content
User Content means any and all information or data, including, without limitation, texts, documents, data, images, photos, graphics, videos, audio and trademarks or any other content in any media and format, uploaded, posted or submitted by you about each event you create, ticket, register, host, publish, and promote or advertise (the “User Content”) in relation to the use of the Services. You are responsible for your User Content and assume all risks associated with your User Content, including, anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness. You represent and warrant that (a) you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of your User Content; and (b) your User Content does not infringe any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
7. User Content License
You retain any and all ownership or other rights over the User Content, but grant Toolmaster a perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, irrevocable, sublicensable, non-exclusive right and license for any purpose, including but not limited to accessing, using, posting, publishing, advertising, distributing and broadcasting the User Content and allowing others to do the same (the “Content License”). You also irrevocably waive Toolmaster, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attributions with respect to your User Content. You acknowledge that Toolmaster may take down or remove from a calendar any User Content at any time for any reason, including in compliance with court orders and regulatory processes. You represent and warrant that you have all rights, power and authority necessary to grant the licence under this clause.
We will retain personal information we collect from you for the period is required or permitted by law. You can request deletion of your Personal Data at any time and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law.
8. How to contact us
We prefer to communicate with you by email, as this ensures that you are put in contact with the right person and in accordance with any regulatory time frames. Please contact us to provide your contact information.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this Policy. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 50 euro to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.